The PLDT Budget Card is a prepaid calling card which allows users in the Philippines to make overseas calls to 89 destinations worldwide. Calls can be made from a PLTD pay phone, PLDT landline, or Landline Plus nationwide. The PLDT Budget Card offers the lowest 100 rate at US$0.18/minute to 89 calling destinations. Just dial10-10-11 from any PLDT phone nationwide. The PLDT Budget Card 100 is valid for thirty days and the PLDT Budget Card 200 is valid sixty days from activation or first use. The PLDT Budget Card is available in all PLDT Business Offices, major malls, and accredited PLDT Card dealers.
How to Make a Telephone Call with the PLDT Budget Card
1. Scratch off the portion indicated in your PLDT Budget Card to reveal the 12-digit card number.
2. Dial 10-10-11 from a PLDT landline, Landline Plus or payphone nationwide.
3. Press 1 for English; Press 2 for Korean; Press 3 for Chinese (Mandarin).
4. A voice prompt will advise you of the remaining peso value of your card.
5. Dial the number of the person you want to call:
“00 + Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number”
6. To make another call, press ###, then proceed to step 5.
PLDT Budget Card Call Rates
Php1.50 per minute to US and Canada
Php3.00 per minute to Hongkong
Php5.00 per minute to China,Malaysia,Singapore,South Korea and Taiwan
or visit the link for more info.