The Calbayog Diocesan Museum opened in April 2010 in celebration of the 100th anniversary of Calbayog City. The museum was part of the centennial celebration. The museum is situated in the Calbayog Diocesan Centennial Building on the ground floor.
This museum is located at the Centennial Pastoral Center, the spanking new structure that replaced the old Patria Building (circa 1919) which was razed to the ground in April of 2001. The museum is a repository of various artifacts, photographs and documents about the Diocese of Calbayog.